Callan meets Jude

For spring break 2019, we went on a family trip to West Palm Beach, so we could meet the newest addition to our family--Jude. Callan was very amused by baby Jude. At one point, he poked Jude's foot repeatedly and seemed very pleased with himself by this endeavor. He enjoyed watching baby Jude coo and cry. I cannot wait until Callan and Jude are both at an age when they will be able to interact with each other.

Some highlights from our trip:

-Callan and Mommy/Daddy meeting beautiful baby Jude! I'm officially an Aunt and Callan is officially a big cousin, yip yip!

-Callan's first time seeing the ocean. He seemed to like it alright, but I don't think he liked the sand much. We went to John D MacArthur beach because everywhere else was zoo-like, it being a gorgeous Sunday and all. I will say....taking children and all their equipment to the beach is UTTERLY EXHAUSTING. I'm tired even thinking about it. I bought a baby beach tent for shade, but midway through setting it up, we realized that it was missing the stakes (alas, bought it off marketplace). Of course it being a super windy day, Tim had to scramble around the sea bush to find driftwood to create makeshift stakes out of. I also bought a baby beach-side pool device for Callan. Initially he hated it, BUT in all fairness, I think it was because the seawater was cold at first. Once the water warmed up in the sun, he had a great time playing in it-- win, win, while we attempted to wolf down our packed lunches.

-Callan watched his first seaside sunset @ Briny Breezes.

-Callan enjoyed a pool day in his inflatable puddle jumper.

-We went to downtown WPB one day to get some coffee, sun, and guacamole. 

-Spending quality time with my beautiful SISTER who is an outrageously natural momma to Jude

-Spending time being nostalgic in St. Augustine, my old college town over 10 years ago

-Callan swinging and riding the carousel to his heart's delight













































Comments

Popular Posts